GrainCorp’s Strategy, Vision & Values embody who we are, what we do and where we’re going in the
Our Vision is a statement of what we want to become and our Strategy defines how we will get there.
Underpinning it all are our Values. They are pivotal in defining our culture – they guide how we behave, the
decisions we make and the relationships we have with each other, our customers and external stakeholders.
To be a leading international agribusiness, as our customers’ preferred partner.
To focus on and strengthen our core business. This includes pursuing growth opportunities, delivering a return on
our capital investments, expanding our grain origination footprint and improving our efficiency.
Commit to SAFETY
- We protect the safety and health of our employees, our contractors, visitors to our sites and the community.
- We embrace a commitment to zero harm.
- We proactively manage health, safety and environmental risks.
- We recognise that our individual safety, and that of our colleagues, starts with us.
Deliver for our CUSTOMERS
- We put our customers at the centre of everything we do.
- We partner with our customers to deliver value.
- We actively listen to and learn from our customers.
- We provide solutions for our customers that support their needs.
LEAD the way
- We act with integrity in everything we do.
- We pursue excellence, foster innovation & continuous improvement.
- We consider a variety of perspectives.
- We work to deliver sustainable performance for each other, our communities and the environment.
OWN the result
- We take accountability for our decisions, actions and results.
- We aim high, achieve results, celebrate success and learn from our mistakes.
- We have the courage to embrace change.
- We actively engage in decision-making and keep our commitments.