Continuous Safety Improvement
Safety is our no.1 value. We are committed to achieving significant safety improvements over the next three years and beyond. The Health and Safety Framework includes our vision, the governance structure, the OH&S Management System and safety KPIs for every employee.
Our current focus during FY 14/15 is on:
1. Implementing lead measures that drive accountability in each business unit.
back to top
2. Identifying and controlling our significant safety and environment risks across all business units.
3. Compliance & Continuous Improvement of the SHE Management System.
4. Safety and Environment culture engagement that builds a culture of Zero harm.
5. Specific focus on manual handling risk.
6. Step Change in Injury Management Processes and Accountability.
7. Working on an Environmental Sustainability Action Plan that includes building sustainability and environmental awareness across all business units