GrainCorp is Australia and New Zealand’s leading producer of edible oils. Locally grown and processed, our oil is used or consumed in making a wide range of food and animal feed products.
Our ownership and management of key assets in the oilseed supply chain, along with our size and quality assurance, mean we are able to produce high quality products at competitive prices.
- Australia’s largest integrated edible oils business
- Operations include crushing, storage, refining, recycling and animal liquid feeds
- Over 250,000m3 of bulk liquid storage across Australia, New Zealand and China
- Production of over 500,000 tonnes of animal feed
- GrainCorp Oilseeds
- GrainCorp Foods
- GrainCorp Liquid Terminals
- GrainCorp Commodity Management
- GrainCorp Liquid Feeds
- GrainCorp Feeds