Our customers and suppliers recognise our independent and innovative approach to business. Combined with our commodity risk management skills, developed and honed over time as a core competency, this makes us a regional leader in managing the supply chain of our chosen agricultural products.
GrainCorp Commodity Management provides the following trading services:
- Vegetable oils (and their derivatives) from local and imported sources including:
- Cotton seed
- Used cooking oil
- Methyl Esters (bio-fuels)
- Tallow – all grades including bleached tallow
Supply Chain Services
We enjoy a range of internal and external partnerships, collaborating across the end-to-end value chain - from seed breeders, growers, storage handlers, oilseed crushers, oil refiners and feed millers, to wholesale, bio-fuel and retail customers.
GrainCorp Commodity Management has a proven track record in supply chain management, including bulk shipping. We have industry-recognised import and export capability that underpins our leadership position.
GrainCorp Commodity Management promotes active participation in industry associations. Our Memberships include:
• ALFA – Australian Lot Feeders' Association
• AOF – Australian Oilseeds Federation
• AOCS – American Oils Chemist Society
• ARA – Australian Renderers Association
• FOSFA – Federation of Oils, Seeds and Fats Associations Limited
• GAFTA – Grain And Feed Trade Association
• GTA – Grain Trade Australia
• RSPO – Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil
• SFMCA – Stock Feed Manufacturers' Council of Australia