GrainCorp is engaged in the provision of services along the grain supply chain including:
- grain receival, handling and storage through upcountry receival sites, rail and road freight services and port exporting facilities;
- production of malt for the brewery and distillery industries, and flour for predominantly human consumption; and
- grain marketing/trading activities including domestic and international sales and the operation of grain pools.
GrainCorp operates in three core geographies (Australia, North America and Europe). It focuses on adding value to three core grains (wheat, barley and canola) through its integrated grain activities of Storage & Logistics, Marketing and Processing.GrainCorp‘s mission and vision are:
- Mission – be an international agribusiness that creates value by connecting consumers to growers along the grain chain
- Vision – grow as our grain customers’ preferred partner – driven by our passionate people and assets around the world
Click here to see key dates for upcoming investor presentation and events.