Grain receivals (tonnes) at GrainCorp up-country sites as at 6 November 2023
|Since last report||Total|
|New South Wales||574,900||1,004,500|
|Total grain receivals||719,100||1,517,900|
- Queensland harvest is winding down, with receivals still trickling into the Darling Downs and Goondiwindi regions. GrainCorp staff and equipment are beginning to move south, to help with harvest activity in NSW and Victoria.
- Harvest activity is well underway in NSW, with good quality wheat receivals in Wyalong and Griffith regions. Early canola is also starting to come into the most southern NSW sites, such as Henty and Boree Creek.
- Harvest activity ramping up in Victoria, with sites in the northern Mallee, north-east and Swan Hill regions now underway. Meanwhile, activity in the Wimmera and central regions of Victoria is beginning to build, with some barley and canola receivals trickling in.
- Growers are encouraged to stay directly in touch with local site managers on opening hours and segregations.
- To provide growers with greater flexibility in their storage and marketing options, GrainCorp has made a significant update to its free storage period for this year’s winter crop receivals, extending it until 30 June 2024. The updated Grower Warehouse Agreement can be found, here.
Images available for use:
 Excludes winter crop receivals prior to 1 October 2023 and direct-to-port receivals.