Grain receivals (tonnes) at GrainCorp up-country sites as at 20 December 2021
|Since last report||Total|
|New South Wales||1,377,670||5,968,900|
|Total grain receivals||2,022,320||10,358,290|
 Includes 2021 winter crop receivals prior to 1 October 2021.
- This week the GrainCorp network recorded the biggest week of receivals of the season so far – taking in over two million tonnes of grain – to result in the network surpassing 10 million tonnes of receivals in total.
- Large grain outload program continues across the entire network to create capacity for more receivals, with up to 300,000 tonnes of grain being outloaded per week.
- Queensland winter harvest now mostly complete as growers turn their attention to the summer crop opportunities.
- Harvest receival activity slowed across the weekend with rain across most clusters, but well underway again today.
- Southern NSW and Victorian harvest will continue into January 2022:
- Primary areas of receival activity have been the Wyalong cluster, in SNSW, and the north east region of Victoria.
- Some Victorian sites are starting to fill, with communications to growers underway – growers should contact their local Site Manager for further information.
- The GrainCorp team would like to thank our growers for their support and patience throughout the season so far and wish growers, their families and communities across Australia a Merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year.
Next Harvest Update: 4 January 2022