Grain receivals (tonnes) at GrainCorp’s sites as at 7 December 2020
|Since 30 November 2020||Total|
|New South Wales||927,400||7,213,900|
|Total grain receivals||1,554,700||10,233,700|
• Queensland mostly complete now with final receivals trickling in.
• Some rain, storm and heat events having minor impacts on receivals, but quality remains consistent across the board.
• Southern NSW and Victoria progressing well with some additional storage opening up to accommodate volume of receivals.
• Growers encouraged to keep in direct contact and communicate with local site and area managers on opening hours and delivery information.
• 2-Day Payment terms, Secured Payments via CropConnect, up to 90 days of free storage, all available on GrainCorp’s Season Update website.