Grain receivals (tonnes) at GrainCorp up-country sites as at 9 January 2023
|Since 3 January 2023||Total|
|New South Wales||220,820||4,755,020|
|Total grain receivals||634,130||10,468,250|
- Winter crop harvest activity now mostly complete in northern NSW, with growers in the Burren Junction, Moree, Narrabri and Werris Creek regions beginning to turn their attention to summer cropping opportunities.
- Harvest activity beginning to slow in southern NSW, though receivals expected to continue for another few weeks, particularly around the Wyalong, Junee and Cunningar areas.
- Strong receival activity across all regions in Victoria, particularly in the Wimmera, southern Mallee, Central and North East regions of the state.
- Significant grain outload program continued across the GrainCorp network to create capacity for more receivals, with 300,000 tonnes of grain outloaded last week.
- Some sites in NSW are open by appointment only now – growers are encouraged to communicate with their local Site Managers regarding opening hours, deliveries and segregations.