Grain receivals (tonnes) at GrainCorp up-country sites as at 11 December 2023
|Since last report
|New South Wales
|Total grain receivals
- Harvest activity has wrapped up in Queensland, with some final receivals still trickling into northern NSW, particularly in the Werris Creek region.
- Decent rainfall has had a positive impact on soil moisture levels across summer cropping regions in Queensland and northern NSW, resulting in favourable conditions that should support crop establishment and growth.
- Southern NSW and Victoria experienced a resurgence of activity with clear and drier weather conditions across the state. Despite a slowdown in activity due to weekend rain, growers are hoping to build momentum back up in the coming days.
- The GrainCorp network in Victoria recorded its biggest day of receivals for the season, with a record 230,000 tonnes of grain delivered in one day across the state.
- A large outload program continues across the GrainCorp network, with 180,000 tonnes of grain outloaded last week.
- Growers are encouraged to maintain regular communication with their local Site Managers for the latest information regarding deliveries and segregations.
- To provide growers with greater flexibility in their storage and marketing options, GrainCorp has made a significant update to its free storage period for this year’s winter crop receivals, extending it until 30 June 2024. The updated Grower Warehouse Agreement can be found, here.
Images available for use:
 Excludes winter crop receivals prior to 1 October 2023 and direct-to-port receivals.