Grain receivals (tonnes) at GrainCorp up-country sites as at 12 December 2022
|Since 5 December 2022||Total|
|New South Wales||999,170||2,947,790|
|Total grain receivals||1,812,620||6,418,000|
- Queensland harvest now mostly complete, with some receivals still trickling in around the Goondiwindi area. The Central Queensland and Western Downs clusters have recorded their best ever winter crop harvest season, with over 10 sites reaching receival records to date.
- NSW harvest continues to pick up pace, with growers now focusing on wheat around the Dubbo and Werris Creek areas in the north and the Griffith, Temora and Wyalong areas in the south. Rainfall over the latter half of the weekend and today may slow receival activity for a few days.
- Victorian harvest now well underway with all sites building momentum. Canola deliveries have slowed in some areas as growers move to harvesting and delivering cereal crops.
- Large outload program continues across the GrainCorp network to create capacity for more receivals, with more than 230,000 tonnes of grain being outloaded per week.
- We continue to see the full spectrum of grades delivered to our network, including milling wheat and malting barley. Teams continue to assess requirements for segregations as needed.
- Growers are encouraged to stay in close contact with Site Managers regarding deliveries and segregations.