Grain receivals (tonnes) at GrainCorp up-country sites as at 13 December 2021
|Since last report||Total|
|New South Wales||1,083,380||4,591,230|
|Total grain receivals||1,966,630||8,335,970|
*Includes 2021 winter crop receivals prior to 1 October 2021.
- This week the GrainCorp network recorded the biggest week of receivals of the season so far, to result in the network surpassing 8 million tonnes of receivals in total.
- Queensland winter harvest now mostly complete, with final receivals trickling in from the Goondiwindi region.
- Northern and southern NSW regions continuing to pick up the pace after delayed receival activity, particularly around the Dubbo region in the north and the Wyalong and Griffith clusters in the south.
- Victorian harvest in full swing, especially across the north east of the state and the Wimmera regions, with very strong canola deliveries.
- Harvest casual positions are still open in Victoria, to help manage the large crop coming in. People are encouraged to apply via our website: https://www.graincorp.com.au/harvest-casuals/.
- Growers urged to stay in close contact with site managers regarding deliveries and segregations.