Grain receivals (tonnes) at GrainCorp up-country sites as at 20 November 2023
|Since last report||Total|
|New South Wales||979,400||2,483,800|
|Total grain receivals||1,609,000||3,948,100|
- Harvest is now mostly complete in Queensland and northern NSW, with growers in the Goondiwindi, Moree and Narrabri regions beginning to turn their attention to summer cropping opportunities.
- The NSW harvest is still well underway, with most of the activity centred around the Dubbo and Werris Creek areas in the north, where growers are concentrating on wheat deliveries, and in the Temora, Parkes, Junee and Boree Creek areas in the south, where growers are actively harvesting and delivering canola and cereal crops.
- The Victorian harvest is building strong momentum, especially in the North East, Northern and Southern Mallee, Swan Hill and Wimmera regions. Across most areas, growers are harvesting canola and barley, with more cereals expected over the coming week.
- The overall quality across all commodities has been excellent, with canola and barley deliveries performing particularly well in southern NSW and Victoria.
- A large outload program continues across the GrainCorp network, with over 150,000 tonnes of grain outloaded last week.
- To provide growers with greater flexibility in their storage and marketing options, GrainCorp has made a significant update to its free storage period for this year’s winter crop receivals, extending it until 30 June 2024. The updated Grower Warehouse Agreement can be found, here.
Images available for use:
 Excludes winter crop receivals prior to 1 October 2023 and direct-to-port receivals.