Grain receivals (tonnes) at GrainCorp up-country sites as at 23 October 2023
|Since last report||Total|
|New South Wales||–||136,200|
|Total grain receivals||–||426,200|
- Harvest is underway across central and southern Queensland, with most activity centred around Mt McLaren, Yamala, Meandarra and Goondiwindi. The overall quality across all commodities has been excellent.
- In northern NSW, deliveries are coming into the Moree, Narrabri and Dubbo regions, with activity expected to build across most zones in the coming week.
- Further south in NSW, we are seeing our first deliveries of canola and barley into the network.
- In Victoria, sites have begun receiving the first samples in the north of the state. In these regions, many growers are actively windrowing their canola crops in preparation for harvest.
- Across the east coast, GrainCorp sites are open for harvest and we encourage growers to maintain regular communication with their local Site Managers for the latest information regarding deliveries and segregations.
- To provide growers with greater flexibility in their storage and marketing options, GrainCorp has made a significant update to its free storage period for this year’s winter crop receivals, extending it until 30 June 2024. The updated Grower Warehouse Agreement can be found, here.
Images available for use:
 Excludes winter crop receivals prior to 1 October 2023 and direct-to-port receivals.