Grain receivals (tonnes) at GrainCorp up-country sites as at 27 November 2023
|Since last report
|New South Wales
|Total grain receivals
- Harvest activity in Queensland and northern NSW now mostly complete, with receivals still trickling into the Dubbo and Werris Creek regions.
- Decent rainfall over the last week has boosted summer cropping prospects for growers in southern Queensland and northern NSW.
- Rain events in NSW and Victoria have delayed receival activity, with some more rain forecasted this week in these areas. However, clearer weather and rising temperatures for the next few weeks will allow for further progress with cereals across both states.
- The overall quality has remained strong across all commodities, with canola and barley deliveries continuing in southern NSW and Victoria.
- GrainCorp continues to outload more than 150,000 tonnes of grain across the network each week.
- To provide growers with greater flexibility in their storage and marketing options, GrainCorp has made a significant update to its free storage period for this year’s winter crop receivals, extending it until 30 June 2024. The updated Grower Warehouse Agreement can be found, here.
Images available for use:
 Excludes winter crop receivals prior to 1 October 2023 and direct-to-port receivals.