Grain receivals (tonnes) at GrainCorp up-country sites as at 28 November 2022:
|Receivals since 21 November 2022||Total receivals|
|New South Wales||730,660||1,119,960|
|Total grain receivals||1,329,646||3,037,460|
- Canola deliveries coming through to sites from Queensland right down to Victoria over the weekend.
- Queensland harvest progressing well with Goondiwindi and Western Downs clusters having received over one million tonnes between them.
- Northern NSW sites well into wheat and durum harvest now, with majority of receivals coming from the Moree, Narrabri and Burren Junction regions.
- Southern NSW sites in the Griffith and Temora regions are receiving canola, barley, and wheat. We are seeing harvest activity pick up right across the state despite some impacted access to paddocks and roads in various areas.
- In Victoria, harvest activity is also now underway in all regions, thanks to improved weather conditions over the week. Sites are predominantly receiving canola, with some barley starting to flow into the northernmost sites and a couple of wheat samples starting to come into the Mallee sites.
- We continue to see the full spectrum of grades delivered to our network, including milling wheat and malting barley. Teams are actively assessing requirements for segregations as needed.
- Harvest Casual positions are still available in certain regions. More information: graincorp.com.au/harvest-casuals/