Grain receivals (tonnes) at GrainCorp up-country sites as at 29 November 2021
|Since last report||Total|
|New South Wales||240,030||2,562,790|
|Total grain receivals||627,710||4,552,820|
- Queensland receivals still trickling in along the Goondiwindi and Darling Downs regions.
- Northern NSW regions continued to receive rainfall throughout the week, deliveries of pre-rain harvested grain and on farm storage still coming through.
- Very strong canola deliveries in southern NSW early in week, before rainfall delays.
- Victorian harvest building momentum now, particularly across the central and north east sectors and the Swan Hill region, with above average volume and quality.
- Growers urged to stay in close contact with site managers regarding deliveries and segregations.