Grain receivals (tonnes) at GrainCorp up-country sites as at 30 January 2023
|Since 23 January 2023||Total|
|New South Wales||17,590||4,920,690|
|Total grain receivals||39,020||10,977,140|
This is GrainCorp’s final Harvest Update for the 22/23 season. We’d like to thank growers for their support over what has been a busy and challenging season and wish them all the best for the 23/24 season.
- With harvest complete in Queensland, growers are looking ahead to summer cropping opportunities. There’s strong soil moisture in most areas which should support crop prospects.
- NSW harvest is mostly complete, with some southern growers still delivering across the Wyalong, Temora and Cunningar regions. Growers in the north of the state are now also setting their sights on the 2023 sorghum crop.
- Victorian growers are still delivering grain into sites across the Wimmera, Geelong and Western District regions of the state, which are expected to remain active into February.
- The large outload program continues across the GrainCorp network with 280,000 tonnes of grain outloaded over the last week.
- Many sites open by appointment only now – growers are encouraged to communicate with their local Site Managers regarding opening hours, deliveries and segregations.