Grain receivals (tonnes) at GrainCorp’s sites as at 30 November 20201,2
|Since 23 November 2020||Total|
|New South Wales||847,900||6,286,500|
|Total grain receivals||1,404,500||8,679,000|
• Some NSW sites closed over the weekend in response to extreme temperatures and wind speed.
• Queensland mostly winding down now with some final activity in the south
• Victoria ramping up with all regions now online, with a slightly later start than anticipated for the southern-most clusters
• COVID restrictions have eased in Victoria but we’re still operating a contactless delivery process and encourage all growers to bring a mask with them regardless.
• ABARES updated crop forecast due to be published tomorrow, Tuesday 1 December.
• 2-Day Payment terms, Secured Payments via CropConnect, up to 90 days of free storage, all available on GrainCorp’s Season Update website.