Grain receivals (tonnes) at GrainCorp up-country sites as at 5 December 2022
|Since 28 November 2022||Total|
|New South Wales||828,660||1,948,620|
|Total grain receivals||1,567,920||4,605,380|
- Harvest has finished up in Central Queensland, with many growers enjoying record yields in the biggest harvest they have seen in over a decade. The focus is now on southern Queensland, with the majority of receivals coming from the Goondiwindi region.
- Northern NSW sites well into harvest now, with the majority of receivals coming from Moree, Dubbo and Burren Junction regions. Canola deliveries have been strong, with the cool, wet spring bringing good yields and oil levels.
- In southern NSW, harvest is now underway in all regions, thanks to improved weather conditions over the week. Sites are receiving predominantly canola, but wheat receivals are increasing as growers access drying fields.
- Victorian harvest is now building strong momentum, with growers harvesting canola and barley across most areas. Clear weather and rising temperatures for the next few weeks will allow for further progress across the state and should bring in more cereals.
- We continue to see the full spectrum of grades delivered to our network, including milling wheat and malting barley. Teams are actively assessing requirements for segregations as needed.
- Growers urged to stay in close contact with Site Managers regarding deliveries and segregations.