Grain receivals (tonnes) at GrainCorp up-country sites as at 6 December 2021
|Since last report||Total|
|New South Wales||945,060||3,507,850|
|Total grain receivals||1,816,520||6,369,340|
*Includes 2021 winter crop receivals prior to 1 October 2021.
- This week the GrainCorp network recorded the biggest day of deliveries of the season so far, with over 400,000 tonnes received on Sunday 5 December 2021.
- Queensland receivals still trickling in from the Goondiwindi region.
- Northern NSW regions picked up the pace again, particularly around the Dubbo region, while southern NSW sites saw an influx of deliveries over the weekend from the Wyalong and Griffith clusters.
- Victorian harvest now well underway with sites across the north east of the state and the Wimmera and southern Mallee regions all building momentum.
- Growers urged to stay in close contact with site managers regarding deliveries and segregations.