Grain receivals (tonnes) at GrainCorp’s sites as at 23 November 2020
|Since 16 November 2020||Total|
|New South Wales||1,742,120||5,438,600|
|Total grain receivals||2,379,120||7,274,500|
• Some NSW sites have taken record receivals and additional bunker storage is being arranged in some north-west parts of the state.
• Rain events in NSW and VIC have delayed receival activity, particularly in southern-most sites.
• Harvest workers moving south with the season to assist with receivals in southern NSW and VIC.
• Quality has been consistent across the commodities, thanks to a good finish to Spring weather.
• 2-Day Payment terms, Secured Payments via CropConnect, up to 90 days of free storage, all available on GrainCorp’s Season Update website.